Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions you are invited to view this property by private appointment only on Saturday 7th August between 9:30-10:30am.
Adjacent to the Woolcock Park precinct in a sought-after street, this eye-catching family home sits across two levels and provides the ultimate Queensland lifestyle. Charming character features effortlessly blend with modern elements to create a stunning entertainer's paradise.
*Large front verandah captures leafy district views and the cool summer breezes
*Open plan living and dining room
*The oversized back deck overlooks the parklands and offers remote control blinds for year round comfort
*Modern kitchen with ample storage space plus large island with additional seating
*Spacious master suite with private ensuite and large walk-in robe
*Two additional bedrooms on the upper level plus a further bathroom and powder room
*Another two bedrooms downstairs all with built-in robes, modern bathroom plus powder room
*A study/home office with private entry can be utilised as a sixth bedroom
*Downstairs also offers a large family/rumpus room with a kitchen/built-in bar and wine cellar – perfect for entertaining
*The low maintenance backyard provides a large green area plus a stunning in-ground pool
*Traditional features throughout including polished timber floors and decorative fretwork
*Dual remote controlled garage, gated entry, CBus Home Control System and smart lighting
Ideally located this home backs on to the Woolcock Park and is within walking distance of the Ithaca Creek Bikeway and the Broncos Club. Situated on the border of Ashgrove, this home is also within moments of local shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Andrew Degn.
AUCTION (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
THURSDAY 12 AUGUST
This charming Queenslander is located in a quiet, family-friendly sought after pocket of Auchenflower, moments away from Rosalie Village's shops, restaurants, cinema and cafes, Milton State School, Frew Park and public transport direct to the City.
Self-contained tiled and built-in ground level opportunity with existing rooms, bathroom, a kitchenette, laundry and separate access, perfect for teenager's retreat, home office or separate living (STCA).
- Multiple living spaces and open plan dining, living and kitchen
- Covered North facing entertainer's deck with built in bar and leafy aspect
- Downstairs tiled multipurpose area includes storage rooms, bathroom, a kitchenette, office and laundry. Previously used as a teenager's retreat.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, the main with built in robes
- Beautiful polished timber flooring and wooden blinds
- High ceilings and VJs
- Plunge pool in the backyard, perfect for cooling off in Summer
- Large kitchen with ample storage and bench seating
- Private front porch with French doors to living room
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Huge double carport
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove College catchment
- Inner city location - only 3km from the CBD and 2km to Suncorp Stadium
- Close to restaurants, shops, schools and public transport
- Walking distance to Rosalie Village