Set in a quiet leafy street handy to all that Toowong and Indooroopilly have to offer.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Opening out from the main bedroom is another room that could be a third bedroom or it would also make a fabulous study, dressing or sitting room
- Spacious kitchen with a built in seating area and doors opening out to back yard
- Undercover parking
- Secure back yard
- Pet negotiable upon application.
Exclusively situated in an outstanding locale, right on the doorstep of the vibrant Rosalie precinct and just down the hill from Milton State School, this highly appealing property is ready for you to make it your new place. You are located in a family friendly neighborhood, and just moments from Rosalie Village, Paddington and Milton boutiques, cafes and restaurants, Milton State School, parks and transport.
- Spectacular city vistas
- Light filled lounge room and dining area
- Glass windows frame the Brisbane City outlook
- Modern galley style kitchen with ample storage
- Quality appliances, stone bench tops
- Downstairs offers two additional multi-purpose living areas
- Three large bedrooms, and a renovated bathroom
Tucked into a small complex of five units and hidden behind a leafy privacy screen of trees is this well-located two bedroom unit. The living areas feature wooden floors and thoughtful light fittings, giving the space a warm, comfortable feel. The classic Queensland kitchen has ample bench and storage space. The bathroom features a shower over bath and the original vanity which provides plenty of storage space. Both bedrooms are well-sized and are fitted with carpet and large windows for natural light. Features Include: - 2 well-sized bedrooms plus study - Small complex of 5 units - Shared laundry - Street parking - Shower over bath Things we love: - Private & leafy street front - Polished wooden floors - Large windows for plenty of natural light - 4kms from the CBD Want to be amongst the action? At less than 4 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, this is the place for you! For the sports fans, both Suncorp Stadium and Victoria Park Golf Complex are a short drive. For those who are looking to be close to the action, both Paddington's cafe culture and the Caxton Street entertainment precinct are merely streets away. It's the perfect unit for university students, as it is close to QUT and a short drive to UQ. Get in quick, this Place won't last long.
This neat and tidy cottage is just waiting for you to make it home. A short walk away from the Rosalie district, and with close proximity to transport options, local schools and quick access to the CBD, you will fall in love with the easy, low maintenance lifestyle on offer.
- Open plan design with French doors
- Polished timber floors throughout living
- Huge rear covered deck overlooking garden
- Wide wrap around verandahs
- Additional study, perfect for working from home
- Established low maintenance gardens
- Secure parking and plenty of storage
*Sorry this is not a pet friendly home.
This classically beautiful home perfectly combines character and contemporary features and offers spacious, stylish living in an exciting inner-city location.
An extra wide street frontage creates a grand presence, while a comprehensive renovation by acclaimed architects Donovan Hill has updated the home, creating the perfect example of a modern Queenslander.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight, with first class appliances including Liebherr fridges, double ovens, Zip tap and butler’s pantry. The kitchen is the perfect vantage point to enjoy sensational views across Suncorp Stadium and the city skyline.
The kitchen and lounge rooms open onto a huge, covered deck, that provides the ideal spot for entertaining friends and family - there’s easy access to the large swimming pool, you can enjoy a BBQ or simply relax and soak up the quintessential Queensland lifestyle.
The property has five bedrooms in total. The Master suite is privately positioned on the top level and has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
One of the bedrooms is also conveniently set up as a studio apartment on the ground floor - ideal for older children or guests.
Interiors lovers will appreciate the clever layout and designer touches, from imported tiles, wallpaper and light fittings to the quality fixtures in the bathrooms.
There is a/c throughout, off-street parking for four vehicles, low maintenance gardens and an abundance of storage.
The location is highly coveted; you can walk to Rosalie, Paddington and even the CBD! Everything is at your fingertips.
Stop looking and start living the inner-city lifestyle of your dreams.
Beautifully renovated, this home takes in stunning area views from the wide entertainers deck.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Wide covered rear timber deck
- Bi-fold doors combine indoor and outdoor living
- Fully fenced yard
- Tandem parking garage under house
- Timber floors and VJ walls
- Dishwasher, stone bench tops and double sink
- Air con in bedrooms
Positioned in the heart of Rosalie, with its array of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, this neat and tidy unit is perfect for those wanting a low maintenance, easy lifestyle.
- Spacious lounge and dining combined
- Two well sized bedrooms, both with fans
- Timber floors throughout
- Good sized kitchen with dishwasher
- Not suitable for pets
Queenslander home set up high with a lovely private back deck and yard! This lovely home has loads of great features. It is set on an elevated north-facing 405m2 block (back yard is flat) and a bonus is that it is pet friendly upon application! Some features that we love include: - spacious front verandah - sheltered rear deck - two large bedrooms, both with fans, air-conditioning and French doors opening to the verandah - a third smaller bedroom also has air-conditioning and extensive built-in cupboards. - functional well-appointed kitchen has stainless steel appliances & gas cook top. - plenty of storage space - regular garden maintenance included
Beautifully refurbished home in a prime location, featuring 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans, front sunroom, large lounge/ rumpus downstairs with air-con. Family room/lounge upstairs with an open modern kitchen. The bathroom is beautifully done with a corner spa bath. The home also features a lock-up garage, a large fenced back yard, a huge rear deck perfect for entertaining. Pets negotiable - no dogs.
This 3 bedroom home has recently been given a facelift and is warm and welcoming for the modern family. With large entertaining areas outside and under the house, internal laundry, polished timber floors and air conditioning in the living rooms and bedrooms. Good sized area in the backyard for a firepit and a family BBQ.
In a quiet street in Auchenflower and only a short drive or bus ride to the City and Southbank or Suncorp Stadium.
Positioned in a quiet and sought after pocket of Bardon, this neat and tidy unit is part of a duplex and has a beautiful green outlook and surround. You will be pleasantly surprised by the amount of space once inside and will love living within such close proximity to public transport options, local cafes and restaurants, and of course the Rosalie & Latrobe Terrace precincts.
- Large open plan dining and lounge room
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Ample storage, servery and double sink
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Patio access from both bedrooms
- Fresh bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Security screens on the lower level
- Private courtyard and single lock up garage