14 Gordon Street Paddington
For Sale Now
If you’re trying to get into the sought-after market of Paddington, this four bedroom character home sits in a prime, inner city location, less than 300m to Latrobe Terrace and 3.5km to CBD.
- Wide, leafy street in blue chip location.
- Two levels of living, connected by internal staircase.
- Living spaces and bathrooms on each level.
- Rear entertaining deck with fan and servery to kitchen.
- Beautiful timber floorboards, VJs and high ceilings.
- Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and blinds.
- Kitchen with plenty of built-in cabinetry, gas cooking, dishwasher, and servery to both the dining area and outdoor entertaining deck.
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining area.
- Combined bathroom/laundry with access to undercover drying area.
- Good sized front verandah with elevated area outlook.
- Lower level with own access and second living area.
- Large carport to fit two cars parked in tandem with lock-up storage shed.
- Fully fenced with electric gate.
- Newly insulated – top level ceiling and most internal walls throughout
- Security doors and windows throughout, single key access, remote operated alarm and exterior sensor lights.
- Extra under-stair storage room.
- Hardwired smoke detectors
- 7000L and 2000L water tanks to service the gardens.
- Walk to shops, restaurants, cafes and transport.
- Easy commute to work, just 3.5km's from Brisbane's CBD.
- Currently rented for $775/week (lease expires Jan 22)
- School Catchment - Ithaca Creek State School (Primary) and Kelvin Grove State College (Secondary)
Perfect for owner occupiers or savvy investors wanting to secure an inner city, blue chip property for their portfolio.
Disclaimer – Photos are not current.