18 Jason Street Red Hill
This expansive family home occupying a huge 810m2 in an exclusive pocket of Red Hill, is being sold for the first time in six decades.
With a DA in place to the end of next year, this home is ripe for renovation or to live in as is, while you design your dream home.
- Large flat fully fenced yard
- Separate living options
- Front porch to expansive entrance and sunroom
- Character home on double block
- Quiet street ideal for families
- DA in place with approval exp. 1 Dec '22 (refer BCC Dev I)
- Architect plans available on request
- Soaring high ceilings, stained glass windows, French doors and VJs
- 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs
- Triple undercover parking for up to 3 cars
- Large backyard is a blank canvas with plenty of room for a pool and/or deck (STCA)
- Open plan living and dining with Big Ass FansTM
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
- Ground floor with 2 storage rooms, a large bedroom with BIR, kitchenette, bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet, laundry, open plan living space and separate front entrance. Perfect for separate living.
- Security screens fitted on windows throughout
- Access to the Ithaca Creek
- Less than 4km to CBD
- Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment
- Close to Broncos Club, parks, cafes, Ashgrove and Paddington shopping precincts and public transport
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST LONG, RUN DON'T WALK !!