AUCTION (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
THURSDAY 12 AUGUST
This charming Queenslander is located in a quiet, family-friendly sought after pocket of Auchenflower, moments away from Rosalie Village's shops, restaurants, cinema and cafes, Milton State School, Frew Park and public transport direct to the City.
Self-contained tiled and built-in ground level opportunity with existing rooms, bathroom, a kitchenette, laundry and separate access, perfect for teenager's retreat, home office or separate living (STCA).
- Multiple living spaces and open plan dining, living and kitchen
- Covered North facing entertainer's deck with built in bar and leafy aspect
- Downstairs tiled multipurpose area includes storage rooms, bathroom, a kitchenette, office and laundry. Previously used as a teenager's retreat.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, the main with built in robes
- Beautiful polished timber flooring and wooden blinds
- High ceilings and VJs
- Plunge pool in the backyard, perfect for cooling off in Summer
- Large kitchen with ample storage and bench seating
- Private front porch with French doors to living room
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Huge double carport
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove College catchment
- Inner city location - only 3km from the CBD and 2km to Suncorp Stadium
- Close to restaurants, shops, schools and public transport
- Walking distance to Rosalie Village
For Viewings - access to visitor parking is under the building via Ebor St, Toowong. Building access is on High St Toowong.
Located in the heart of Toowong and less than 4km to the CBD, 38 High St Apartments were meticulously designed with generous proportions and quality finishes and fittings throughout. This uniquely designed penthouse spans over 2 levels with stunning city and river views throughout is the ultimate in luxury apartment living.
- Penthouse 2 level apartment over 250m2
- First time to be sold since the building was completed
- Double storey open plan living and dining area with soaring 7m ceiling height, floor to ceiling glass voids and Blackbutt timber flooring
- Sliding glass doors and windows lead to the generous entertainer's balcony with NE facing spectacular direct views of the CBD and Brisbane River
- Oversized loft style main bedroom with generous walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite
- 4 bedrooms in total, a second main includes a walk in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath
- Uniquely designed apartment with multiple living spaces
- Blackbutt timber floating staircase to the top level
- Floor to ceiling double glazed glass windows and doors throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone tops, Miele appliances including coffee machine and induction cooking, and bench seating
- Butler's pantry with second dishwasher and ample storage
- Separate office/study with built in cabinetry and stone tops
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- High quality finishes including chrome tap ware, stone benchtops and quality carpets and tiles
- Separate laundry with built in cabinetry
- Exclusive access to the complex's resort style pool, BBQ area, gym and Recreation Lounge
- Lift access
- Secure underground parking for 2 cars
- 3 separate storage areas totalling 42m2
- Transport options close by include train, bus, ferry and bike-ways
- Less than 4km to CBD
- Steps to Toowong Village's shops, cafes and restaurants
- Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High School catchment
- Close to BBC, UQ and Wesley Hospital
With everything you need just outside your front door, this 2 level, 4 bedroom penthouse apartment offers a lifestyle like no other.
Don't miss out on this quintessential Queensland Worker's Cottage situated in arguably one of Auchenflower's best streets.
Walk to Rosalie Village's shopping, bar/cafe, movie and restaurant precinct, Milton State School, train station, bus stops and plenty of parks. Easy access to Brisbane River Bikeways, CityCat and less than 3km to CBD.
- Original features of high ceilings, VJs, fretwork, archways, casement stained glass windows and beautiful timber flooring
- Large backyard with room for a pool (STCA)
- Light filled, bright and airy with cross ventilation
- Rear covered deck with elevated outlook and city glimpses
- 4 bedrooms in total, 3 upstairs with built ins, ceiling fans and blinds;
- Downstairs separate bedroom with ensuite and private covered deck
- Main with cosy built in window bench seating and study nook
- Air-conditioned living room with ceiling rose and high decorative ceiling
- Separate dining room adjoining the kitchen and outdoor entertaining space
- Modern main bathroom
- Quaint front porch with security screens
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cabinetry
- Separate laundry
- Potential sub-level and backyard renovation opportunity (STCA)
- Walk to Rosalie Village's, shops, restaurants, cafes, parks and transport.
- Only 3km to CBD
- On street parking
- Lockable storage room
- Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment
This home is an absolute joy!
Positioned high in one of the inner city's most popular and sought after lifestyle locations, this delightful property is full of charm and character and it offers the chance to secure a spot in a blue-chip area.
The home is immaculately presented, creating a welcoming space with multiple areas to live, relax and entertain.
A private and quaint courtyard garden is a lovely touch at the front of the property.
At the back, the kitchen and adjoining dining room is an open space, with French doors leading to a covered deck.
This is the perfect vantage point to enjoy picturesque views across the surrounding area, to homes on the ridge beyond.
A spacious lounge is slightly separate, ideal for family living.
City views from the sunroom and lounge offer a glimpse at the potential here, raising would allow you to capitalise on full city views (STCA).
There are two bedrooms on the upper level plus a bathroom.
A sunroom at the front has been put to great use as a study; however it could also be another bedroom.
On the lower level, a second living area opens onto a covered terrace and substantial, fully fenced backyard.
The home has been well positioned on the 430m2 block to maximise space and create exciting opportunities for future expansions or renovations.
There is another bedroom on the lower level and a bathroom with laundry facilities.
A huge storage room is a practical and thoughtful feature and there is off-street parking for two cars.
This is a really exciting opportunity in a fantastic location, that offers much accommodation and the convenience of inner-city living, in a quiet and family friendly area.
It's close to numerous parks, shops and popular schools and is in the catchment for Rainworth State School.
It is easy access to bus, train and ferry transport and the CBD.
This slice of Annie Street Auchenflower won't sit around waiting for long - don't miss out.
A block of 11 flats in an unbeatable inner city location, close to shops, restaurants, parks and public transport. This is quite simply a sensational investment opportunity not to be missed for anyone seeking to start or add to their property portfolio.
Spanning over two levels, this grand Queenslander has been converted into eleven, one bedroom flats. Positioned high on an 832m2 block with superb city views, all are currently tenanted with a yearly income of $118,880. Varying tenancy/lease end dates from 6 Sept 21 to 5 Mar 22.
Each flat is a different size and layout, with all flats having their own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen facilities.
Perfectly located on a large elevated block, overlooking the city and close to the Auchenflower train station, The Wesley Hospital, City Cat terminal and Toowong Village.
-High rental return
-Elevated 832m2 block
-11 individual flats - Multi Residential Category 4 and Fire Service Levy Group C
-Stunning city views
-Close to CBD, transport, shops & cafes
This generously sized, pre-1920’s character home occupies an extra-wide 852m2 block, creating a feeling of grandeur and abundance. Rich with superb character features such as high ceilings and wide hallways, the home feels substantial and welcoming.
Living areas are situated at the rear of the property, spilling out onto the garden and lawn. Private and secure, it feels like your own personal park, with room for a cubby and trampoline and is surrounded by established trees.
The spacious kitchen has been updated and is bright and fresh, with stone benchtops, plenty of storage and quality appliances including a Miele oven. Polished timber floors flow through to the adjoining sitting area and dining space. There is an additional separate lounge room, with French doors opening to a covered timber deck at the side. This is a wonderful, large room, perfect for relaxing, watching TV or enjoying family time.
An enclosed front verandah has been cleverly utilitised as a fantastic office/reading room, with plenty of built-in shelving. This is ideal for homework or the all-important area to work from home.
There are four good-sized bedrooms in the home. The Master has an ensuite while another room has a delightful bay window. The main bathroom has a marble vanity, shower and separate bath and there is a family-sized laundry.
The home has two street access with Sawtell Lane and Milton Road. The property has been fully insulated for heat and acoustics, so inside it is remarkably quiet. There is also ducted air-conditioning throughout.
There is room for two plus vehicles to park off street and another carport off Sawtell Lane. Underneath the home is an enormous secure storage space which could be a fabulous workshop or under cover play area.
The property benefits from the convenience of inner-city living – it’s close to bus stops, Auchenflower Train Station, the Wesley Hospital and is a short stroll to two child-care centres and easy access to the CBD.
Large blocks with two street access in this location do not become available every day. Why move to the outer suburbs when you can secure a large family home on a sprawling block, in the heart of one of the inner-city’s most sought after locations? Book an inspection today, this home will not last long.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions you are invited to view this property by private appointment only on Saturday 7th August between 1:00-1:30pm.
This hidden gem situated in Toowong is full of potential and offers plenty of room to extend, renovate or remove (STCA). This property is the perfect blank canvas for your dream home.
*Open plan living and dining plus a separate light-filled breakfast nook
*The kitchen has great bones with an adjoining laundry/mud room
*Three well-sized bedrooms with the largest offering glimpses of the Brisbane City skyline
*Generous family bathroom
*Study area perfect for a home office
*Spacious backyard with two garden sheds and room for a large greenhouse
*Plenty of storage underneath the home which can be utilised as a workspace
*The home is set back from the road offering a mature, low maintenance front garden
*Tandem undercover car accommodation, dual water tanks, ceiling fans throughout
Now is your chance to secure a prime piece of inner-city real estate situated just moments from local schools, shops and public transport. This home is perfect for the savvy private home buyer, renovator or astute investor.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Andrew Degn.
Occupying an enviable position in the iconic ‘Coronation Towers’ residential complex, this beautiful apartment offers comfortable, low-maintenance living, combined with breathtaking views of the Brisbane River and the city skyline.
The apartment is situated on the twelfth floor and has been updated with timber floors adding warmth and texture. Sliding doors connect the kitchen, living and dining area with the spacious balcony, the perfect spot to relax or entertain with the city lights providing a glittering backdrop.
The kitchen is large and well appointed. It has stylish stone benchtops, double Fisher & Paykel dishwashers and a hot/cold Zip tap for convenience.
There are three large bedrooms; the Master has a walk-in robe and ensuite and you can enjoy a picturesque outlook of the Brisbane River, even while lying in bed. The other two rooms both have built-in cupboards and they share the main bathroom. A fourth space is currently set up as a study, however it would also make a great wine cellar or large storage area. There is also an internal laundry and the apartment comes with secure parking for two vehicles.
The complex has a large foot-print and offers outstanding communal recreational facilities, including well-maintained gardens and lawn, a tennis court, indoor swimming pool and sauna. The location is also superb and very convenient. The Brisbane River walking and cycle paths are within easy reach, as is the Wesley Hospital. It’s close to bus, train and City Cat transport, Toowong Village and the Park Road and Rosalie lifestyle precincts.
This wonderful property shows that apartment living needn’t mean sacrificing space and it offers the chance to enjoy a relaxed and low-maintenance lifestyle in refined surroundings.
Nestled near the base of Mt Coot-tha, this beautifully presented, low maintenance home enjoys a quiet setting and picturesque views. Located on the border of Bardon and Toowong, the property is in a great location – tranquil, yet less than 10 minutes from the CBD.
The kitchen, living and dining room is spacious and welcoming, with quality hardwood floors. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open to verandahs, flooding the room with light and framing the beautiful, leafy views. This is a lovely, calming outlook and the verandahs offer perfect indoor/outdoor living and a great entertaining area.
The kitchen is well positioned and has plenty of bench space, an abundance of storage and stainless steel appliances.
There are two bedrooms on the upper level; the Master has a walk-in robe and ensuite, while the other room has built-in cupboards and access to the verandah. Conveniently, there is also a separate powder room.
On the lower level, there are two good-sized bedrooms, both with built-in cupboards, a family-sized bathroom and laundry. There is also internal access to the double garage that has loads of additional storage space. The home has fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning, ducted vacuum and irrigated gardens for convenience.
The property is secure, private and immaculately presented. It’s surrounded by established low-maintenance gardens, including fruit-bearing citrus and mango trees. Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens is a short stroll away, as are popular walking and cycling trails.
The home is in the catchment for Rainworth State School and is close to Stuartholme School. Bus stops with regular services to the CBD are at the end of the street and the shops of Bardon and Rosalie Village are within easy reach.
This property offers the chance to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in an inviting, leafy location, coupled with the convenience of an inner-urban location. Do not delay an inspection.
Nestled on a Jacaranda tree lined street in the heart of Auchenflower, you will find this gorgeous family home dressed with high ceilings and original features throughout. The thoughtful floorplan allows for easy entertaining with living areas flowing to the outdoor spaces to create a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
*Open plan living and dining room adorned with original features such as fretwork and VJ Walls
*Additional living space on the lower level with private entry opens out to the backyard
*Modern galley style kitchen with ample storage and bench space
*Master suite with built-in robes and private modern ensuite
*Three additional bedrooms serviced by the modern family bathroom
*Spacious outdoor balcony overlook the leafy surrounds
*Low maintenance, fully fenced flat backyard
*Undercover parking accommodation, remote controlled gate and secure entry
Ideally located this home is situated within minutes from the Auchenflower train station, Wesley Hospital, well-regarded schools and numerous parks. Everything you need is right on your doorstep.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Andrew Degn.