If you're looking for a lifestyle home in a prime Paddington location, this well presented, spacious two bedroom, two bathroom unit is sure to impress.
Within a secure, well maintained and quiet complex of only six units, this delightful property encompasses 2 bedrooms both with built in robes and fans, the master with an ensuite, a large main bathroom which also houses the laundry, and a large lock up tandem garage.
The elevated and light filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area flows to the private north facing, all weather balcony, capturing the breezes and panoramic views of Paddington's ridges and hills.
Mere steps to restaurants, shops, cafes, movie cinema and parks, close to public transport, the CBD and within the Milton State School catchment, this property is perfect for couples, first home owners, investors and anyone wanting to live in a fabulous location.
- Perfect North facing aspect with Paddington views
- 2 Bedrooms with BIR and fans, main with ensuite
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Room for a study nook
- Built in book shelves
- Main bathroom with full sized bath
- Internal laundry
- 2 Car remote accessed Tandem Garage with nook for storage shelving
- Large light filled kitchen with ample bench preparation area and storage
- Air-conditioned open plan living space
- Blinds on all windows and security screens on doors
- Ample storage including double linen cupboard
- Close to Rosalie Village, Suncorp Stadium, Milton Train Station, bus stops, Paddington Central and only 2kms to CBD.
- Milton S/S and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment