Prime inner-city location with multiple occupancies offering off-street parking plus on street parking permits. Renovated in 2008, this property has tremendous opportunity with the potential to reverted back into a large family home, continue leasing each room separately, live in one room while renting the others out or create a dual occupancy for older family members - the options are varied.
With a 4000 postcode it is located a short walking distance to Suncorp stadium and the Roma Street transport hub. Brisbane City Council's new City West Vision and Investment ensures the area will be nationally recognised as a unique cultural quarter, featuring historic landmarks, major events, dynamic street life and convenient connections to the CBD and surrounds.
- Off street car space, plus street parking permits
- Frontages to Menzies and Cathie streets
- 150 metres to the vibrant Barracks, Cinemas, Shops, Cafe & Coles
- Adjacent to the bustling Caxton Street precinct
- Approximately 10 minute walk to CBD
- 228m2 Character residential (infill housing)
- Ample storage
- Petrie Terrace SS catchment area
- Kelvin Grove SC catchment area
- Walking distance to Brisbane Grammar Schools and Gregory Terrace
- Less than a kilometre to Brisbane's CBD
- Individually Metered Gas & Fire Compliant
- Each studio has its own private shower and toilet
This is an exceptional location, can you imagine walking to the Barracks to dine and see a movie? Walk to the CBD? Walk to Brisbane's Cultural Centre? Walk to Suncorp Stadium? So easy!
This address further provides easy access to the ICB for those who travel regularly, both North and South coastal roads and the Western Freeway. If you are looking to make a lifestyle change and see yourself home from work in minutes, this is your new home!
For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Michael Ford.