An impeccable and thoughtful renovation has transformed this inner city property in to a large and affordable family home. The practical and expansive one level living provides seamless transitions from bedrooms to living to outdoor spaces. The North/South aspect allows the breezes to flow through and take advantage of the Queensland lifestyle.
This home has magnificent street appeal with a large tree out the front, a modern white fence with electric gates and manicured gardens to make the entrance to this home very inviting.
The lower level provides a three-car garage, toilet with utility sink, two hidden 5,000 litre water tanks and loads of storage space whilst the entire living spaces are on the upper level. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area provide a perfect rear view to watch the children play in the pool or in backyard, all adjacent to rear entertaining area.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in-robe while the remaining three bedrooms are good size with built-in robes and serviced by the main bathroom. Through the hallway you will find a second living / rumpus area and a large study. This space has its own enclosed north facing veranda looking over the lovely streetscape and gardens.
This property is sure to tick all the boxes for the whole family, simply move in relax and enjoy. Will not last!!
- Large modern kitchen with Blanco 5 burner gas cook top, appliance cupboard and dishwasher
- Main bathroom, ensuite and powder room are fresh, sleek and contemporary
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes, main with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Polished timber floor boards
- Second living area or multi-purpose room with access to front balcony
- Separate Study
- Side veranda with plantation shutters
- Electric gate through to three car garage plus room for undercover parking
- Storage space and garden shed
- Third toilet with utility sink downstairs
- Crim safe screens on all windows
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Salt Water in-ground swimming pool
- Level grassed and fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens on a sizeable 607m2 block
- Walking distance to numerous parks
- Nearby walking/running/ cycling track with river views along the Brisbane Corso
- Within Yeronga State High and Yeronga State School catchment zones
- 1.6km (3 minutes) to future Innercity State College
- Easy access to major hospitals, private schools, shops, cafes
- Close proximity to Fairfield Gardens shopping centre, library, Train Station and bus stops
- Less than 4 km to CBD
- Only 1km to bus or foot Green bridge to University of Queensland