Proudly sitting on the high side of one of Auchenflower's most prestigious streets this traditional home that has been extensively renovated and the sellers are keen to move on to another project. The meticulous renovation has been undertaken by the owners who are an esteemed Brisbane builder and an interior designer, combining their skills has achieved a truly magnificent home. Every aspect of this renovation has been designed for functionality with the highest quality of fixtures and fittings, with colour schemes and finishes that will be popular and modern into the future. Traditional Queenslander features have been respected whilst bringing this outstanding property to a contemporary and cutting-edge style family home.
Enter the property via the front stairs to the middle level, the entrance leads to the living room with adjacent sitting area, flowing through to open plan dining and an extraordinary kitchen, the hub of the home!! Bi-fold doors lead to a large north facing under cover entertaining expanse that is bordered by a level grassed backyard and pool area. This level also boasts laundry, powder room, main bathroom, multi-purpose space and two large bedrooms. There is also a separate side entrance providing easy access from the car port.
The upper level of the home is the parents retreat, with own balcony and city views, oversize ensuite and walk-in-robe. The lower level has two further bedrooms, living area, second laundry and kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Located in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood, close to schools, shops and transport this grand family home is truly one not to be missed.
- 891m land, fully renovated 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 carport, pool and large shed
- European oak flooring, lead light windows, decorative ceiling, American oak stairs
- North facing rear entertaining with built-in BBQ, wok burner, bar fridge, sink, storage space and TV
- Ultra-modern kitchen that includes:- Butler's pantry with own sink and ZIP tap, Integrated fridge/freezer, Lieberr wine fridge, combination Miele microwave and steam oven, Miele pyrolytic oven, Miele induction stove, integrated Miele dishwasher, stone bench, quantum quartz porcelain panel splash back, automatic roller shade screen.
- Functional laundry space with indoor clothesline and storage space
- Middle level - powder room, second living area/kids play, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom. These 2 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and both sheer and block out curtains
- Master suite on upper level has city views with own balcony, walk in robe (includes a safe), ensuite with wet area including bath and double rain shower, storage cupboards and pull out laundry basket
- Optional granny flat, teenage retreat, nanny quarters with own kitchen, laundry, living area, 2 bedrooms and own entrance on lower level
- Ducted air conditioning to top 2 floors and split systems on lower level
- Solar heated pool with waterfall, coloured lighting, jets, pool blanket surrounded by travertine tiles
- Sonos speakers to living area, entertaining space and invisible speakers in the wall behind lounge area
- Intercom with keypad connected to front gate, electric driveway gate
- Downlights with 3 colour settings in all rooms, along with decorative light fittings throughout
- Risco alarm system connected to an app
- Grassed yard and large storage garage at rear of the property
- Room for boat / caravan / off street parking
- Within the Milton State School catchment and Indooroopilly State High School zones, also close to private schools, QUT, UQ
- Less than 4klm to CBD, less than 2klm to Suncorp Stadium, 800m to Rosalie Village, 700m to Auchenflower Train Station, less than 400m to bus stops and also walking distance to 3 local parks