Elevated and prominently poised on 610m2 of prime land this sophisticated residence is built to the highest standard, spread over two incredible levels - the space, functionality and immaculate presentation is sure to impress the whole family. This sought-after address is within close proximity of Queensland University plus numerous prestigious private and public schools, golf courses, parks, transport, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and less than 6klm to the CBD.
Grand double timber doors welcome you inside the opulent foyer showcasing a curved staircase - an integral facet of design and focal point of the home. On the first level is a formal lounge and dining area, large office, laundry, internal access to garage, visitor bathroom, guest bedroom with walk in robe and own ensuite. There is a family room adjacent to the sprawling chef style kitchen with a further meals area. This level also boasts a media room that includes a cinema screen and projector to top off the third living space on this level. A covered patio area that is fully screened is a second option for meal preparation and dining including gas cook-top, sink and storage - From this area you can access rear perimeter garden, BBQ area and garden shed.
The second level is home to a first-class master bedroom with spacious ensuite boasting a luxurious spa bath, double shower and separate toilet. There is a further three bedrooms on this level, one with own walk-in robe and ensuite, the other two bedrooms share a large bathroom each with own door access, both have built in robes. Upstairs there is another living area/family room and north facing balcony,
- Sophisticated entrance, ornate features, marble columns and elegant chandeliers throughout
- Entertainers style kitchen with island bench, abundant storage including European appliances, large pantry, glass display cupboards, appliance cupboard and soft close drawers
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- 5 bedrooms including grand master suite with over size ensuite including double shower, spa bath and separate toilet
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 4 separate living areas
- Water fountain
- Oversize office near main entry to the home
- Large functional laundry with storage cupboards and access straight to clothesline
- 3 car tiled garage with room for more off street parking
- 5000L rainwater tank
- Energy efficient 6 star rating
- Garden shed
- Fully Fenced / Alarm system / security cameras / digital intercom / crim-safe screens and doors
- Media room with built in entertainment storage with cinema screen and projector
- Enclosed and screened outdoor dining and meal prep area
- Low maintenance paved yard with gardens
- Indooroopilly State School and High School catchment zones
- Close proximity of Queensland University plus numerous prestigious private and public schools including BBC, Stuartholme, St Peters and the Queensland Academy for Science - Mathematics & Technology. Just 6 klms to the Brisbane CBD and with local parks, transport and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and golf courses nearby.
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT