The owners have built another property nearby with completion imminent and require a sale now. This stunning 1918 circa Queenslander with an abundance of old world charm, is fully renovated and ready for a large family to move in and enjoy. Behind the outstanding street appeal and landscaped gardens lies a well-designed and superbly presented five bedroom residence. Combining the best of modern living and timeless character features including magnificent pressed metal ceilings, original stained glass features and timber flooring this home is ideally positioned on 607m2 in a family friendly neighbourhood close to Rosalie Village, schools, public transport and just 3km from the CBD.
The central living area is open plan in design boasting a modern chef's kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and a huge island bench. Sliding doors open to an expansive north facing rear balcony overlooking the sparkling swimming pool, tranquil leafy surrounds and level grassed yard that can be accessed by external stairs. The first floor also includes fresh, sleek bathrooms and three bedrooms - main with ensuite, all with built-in cupboards and air conditioning.
Internal stairs lead down to a second living area ideal for older children or teenagers, this large area opens on to a further outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the pool, lawn and gardens set amongst mature trees. The lower level also includes two more bedrooms with built-in cupboards, laundry and storage space.
Delivering on lifestyle and location, charming period features contrast the impressive scale of this quintessential family home in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs and in the highly sought after Milton SS catchment zone.
- Large renovated North facing Queenslander in fantastic location
- 5 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- 3 modern and sleek bathrooms
- 2 under cover car accommodation
- Modern Chef's kitchen with AEG appliances, stone bench tops and a huge island bench, soft close drawers and appliance cupboard
- Formal dining area
- Built in entertainment storage in upstairs living room
- Expansive rear deck with seamless indoor outdoor living that include speakers and fan
- 2 designated internal living areas
- In-ground solar heated swimming pool and level grassed area
- Historic classical elements including ornate glass, VJ's, French double doors and hardwood flooring,
- Fully air-conditioned
- Loads of storage space
- Automated garden and lawn irrigation system
- Milton State School catchment area