This beautifully renovated home is located in the heart of Paddington, desirably positioned within walking distance of Rosalie Village, the Given and Latrobe Terrace cafe precincts as well as Suncorp stadium and Caxton Street. With gorgeous street appeal you will love coming home to this Rosalie gem!!
Enter via the front stairs and porch, make your way into the open plan living/dining, pass three bedrooms, through to kitchen area and modern main bathroom boasting a spa bath and functional vanity. Internal plantation shutters throughout create a modern feel, along with polished timber flooring and fresh colour scheme, an amazing canvas to add your special touch. The renovated chef's kitchen features stone bench tops, European appliances and ample storage. Extending off this culinary space through timber bi-folds is the enormous covered rear deck, the ultimate entertainer's haven. This space can also double as a secondary living area in all weather conditions with shutters and automated roll down blinds providing privacy and protection from the elements. The level backyard is your own private inner-city oasis, fully fenced and surrounded by lush greenery. Moving downstairs you will find loads of storage space and garage.
Prime Paddington opportunities such as this do not last long!
- Enormous rear deck with shutters and electronic blinds
- Low maintenance inner city on a level 390m2 block
- Plantation shutters and polished hardwood flooring
- Renovated chef's kitchen with gas cook top, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- 3 bedrooms serviced by the modern main bathroom
- Level backyard with grassed area
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Close to Rosalie Village, Suncorp Stadium and the Given and Latrobe Terrace cafe precincts
- Located in the Milton State School Catchment