Camouflaged by a charming cottage exterior is this newly renovated family home. Presenting as a prime example of distinguished inner-city living the property integrates the best of modern conveniences with the allure of Queenslander character, whilst being desirably located within walking distance of Milton State School, Rosalie Village and less than 3km to the CBD.
The versatile layout boasts a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area upstairs, flowing out to the rear balcony that overlooks the backyard and swimming pool. Here you will also find 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom with the remaining 3 bedrooms located downstairs including a grand master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and a further living area. The kitchen is an absolute entertainer's delight with enormous island bench that seamlessly flows through bi-fold doors to a large north facing deck with leafy suburb views. For more casual gatherings there is an outdoor living space downstairs with built in BBQ, a perfect area for parents to relax while the kids play on the grass and swim in the resort-style pool in the privacy of the established gardens.
In one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs this is an exciting opportunity to secure the perfect inner-city oasis. Delivering on lifestyle and location, charming period features contrast the impressive scale of this quintessential family home in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
- Large north facing deck
- Modern Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and a huge island bench
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Modern bathrooms with rain shower head
- Plantation shutters in upstairs bedrooms and modern blinds downstairs
- In ground swimming pool with waterfall
- Secure Double car port
- Fully air conditioned
- Main bedroom with large WIR and ensuite
- Functional laundry with fantastic storage
- Ceiling fans in both outdoor living spaces
- Outdoor tiled patio area with timber feature ceiling that flows out to backyard and pool area
- Large built in BBQ with plenty of storage and bench space
- Close to Rosalie Village, public and private schools, public transport and just 3km from the CBD
- Within Milton State School and Kelvin Grove College catchment