Presenting a rare and exclusive opportunity, this distinct home sits on a sizeable 1079m2 block with amazing views on one of St Lucia's most distinguished streets. Originally constructed 100 years ago, this is just the third time the property has been offered to the market and with infinite potential, you can live in as is or use as a base for your dream family home.
From the moment you step through the front door you will be romanced by the soaring ornate ceilings, hardwood timber flooring, beautiful green surrounds and city views. The home is in original condition providing three large bedrooms including one with its own living area that overlooks the city, one bathroom, kitchen, dining and a large living area with space for the whole family. Internal stairs lead to multi-purpose rooms, large storage spaces and a second toilet.
Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes and with a close proximity to golf courses, the University of QLD, highly sought-after private schools including St Peters Lutheran College and Brisbane Boys College, also close by is Indooroopilly High School, Ironside State School and only 4klm to CBD this is a truly rare opportunity to create the ultimate family home.
- Panoramic views of the city, Mt Coot-tha and UQ
- Beautiful character features including hardwood flooring, picture rails and soaring ornate ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning
- Multi-purpose and storage areas downstairs
- Tiled Patio area that leads to level grassed area
- Original Hill Hoist clothesline
- Large split level yard with plenty of room for a pool
- Single car garage plus off street parking
- Approximately 33 metre frontage
- On 2 Lots
- Close to schools, shops and public transport