Impressive wide frontage and elevated to take in the breezes this refurbished family home sits on a 665m2 block in a prime location only minutes walk to Stafford Heights State School. No work to be done just move in and relax!!
Upon entering the home from the front porch you will find a fantastic study area adjacent to the cosy living area that leads to a modern kitchen and dining room. The kitchen show cases high gloss laminate cupboards, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top and island bench. Follow the spectacular hardwood flooring down the hall to the four carpeted bedrooms, three with built in robes and master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite boasting a double vanity with LED lighting under cabinetry. The main bathroom features a free standing tub, vanity, rain shower and separate toilet. Upstairs you will also find a newly constructed covered deck perfect for entertaining, which overlooks luscious landscaped gardens and lawn area.
Many options downstairs with an enormous versatile multi-purpose area, loads of storage space, a third bathroom and functional laundry that leads outside. The fully fenced flat grassed backyard plus an undercover area is ideal for the kids and pets to play. This charming home presents as the ideal place to raise a family in a location that will satisfy the whole family for many years to come - just a short stroll to Stafford Heights State School and close to shops, cafes, hospitals and public transport.
- Modern kitchen with island bench, gas cook-top, stainless steel appliances overlooking the dining area
- Living room and study area
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, main with WIR
- Elegant bathrooms
- Large level grassed fully fenced yard
- Garage big enough for 3 cars
- Versatile multi-purpose areas
- Plenty of storage spaces and cupboards
- Full alarm system and security lights
- Security screens on all downstairs windows
- ADT security doors on all entrances
- 5kw Solar Panels
- Walking distance to Stafford Heights States School
- Close to shops, cafes, hospitals and public transport