This architectural masterpiece, through the combined use of floor to ceiling glass and natural materials, pays tribute to its wildlife surrounds that come as one of the many luxuries of a golf course back neighbour. The property is one of the premiere homes of the prestigious Castile Street and will wow you from the moment of entry with its majestic proportions, intuitive design and attention to detail.
The layout is an homage to the Queensland lifestyle; seamlessly flowing from the indoor out to maximise entertaining space and natural breezes. Amongst the unparalleled offerings are the luxurious chef's kitchen, a large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the golf course, beautiful bathrooms with industrial grade fixtures and designer finishes, custom cabinetry throughout, multiple living areas, a golf cart charging station with direct access to the course, a wine cellar and fireplace.
To top it off, the home is ideally positioned close to the University of Queensland, St Peters College, Indooroopilly SHS, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a number of other cafe, restaurant, school and public transport options.
- Architecturally designed featuring floor to ceiling glass, soaring ceilings and French oak floors with parquetry entry feature
- 5 oversized bedrooms including an opulent master suite with lounge area, luxurious ensuite with spa bath, large walk-in robe and custom cabinetry with a pop up TV slot, a guest bedroom with murphy bed / study desk and a large home office that could be converted to a 6th bedroom
- Multiple indoor living areas including an open plan main living area, a second 'winter room' with fireplace that can be closed off for sound proofing plus a downstairs rumpus room that opens to the backyard
- Outdoor entertaining area which features a large swimming pool, level grassed area, expansive courtyard with built in BBQ and bar fridge and views over the golf course whilst also maintaining your privacy
- Luxurious chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, V-Zug appliances, an integrated sub-zero refrigerator and a butler's pantry
- Modern amenities including ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout, security intercom system, electric louvres, Bose surround sound
- Large 3 car garage with storage space plus a golf cart parking/charging station with direct access to the golf course
- Professional landscaping with irrigation system
- Close to the University of Queensland, St Peters College, Indooroopilly SHS, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a number of other cafe, restaurant, school and public transport options.