Featuring lush gardens, spacious rooms flooded with natural light, your very own miniature farm and potential for expansion this charming home presents as the ideal place to raise a family and have the home grow as you do. Space is in no short supply with 4 large bedrooms, open living areas, a large outdoor courtyard and sizeable, built in downstairs area that could be used as a study, rumpus, playroom or all of the above.
Sitting on a level 604m2 the home is in a location that will satisfy the whole family for many years to come - just a few houses down from Stafford Heights Primary School and close to shops, cafes, hospitals and public transport.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- A modern main bathroom boasting a large bath tub plus a second downstairs bathroom
- Updated kitchen with ample storage, walk-in pantry and beautiful outlook over the backyard
- Multiple living areas
- Charming fireplace to the main living room
- Large and level backyard with miniature farm including vegie patch, chicken pen and tool shed.
- 2 car tandem garage with internal stairs to the upper level.
- Built-in downstairs area
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Solar Panels
- Walking distance to Stafford Heights Primary School
- Close to shops, cafes, hospitals and public transport