This large family home is the perfect fusion of function and form taking its visual cues from Art Nouveau Style elements and merging them with the practicality of classic living. Boasting stunning city views and panoramic vistas and an enviable location close to Rainworth State School, Stuartholme School and a number of other Public and Private schools this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase your dream home in your dream location.
With an abundance of natural light flowing into the open plan living, dining and kitchen area large bi-fold doors spanning the width of the home open the entire back of the house to the stunning city views creating an unparalleled entertaining area. Recently renovated, the grand chef's kitchen features stainless steel Asko appliances, stone benchtops, soft-closing drawers, ample storage and flows out to two separate balconies on either side. Positioned on the same level are 4 of the bedrooms each of which boast large built-in robes with the master bedroom also enjoying an ensuite.
The split-level design offers an opportunity for dual living with a separate guest suite occupying the lower level, featuring a large kitchenette, additional living room and spacious 5th bedroom with private ensuite.
With the ultimate family home on 607m2, a large swimming pool, 3 under cover car parks, a level grassed area and an extremely convenient location, how could you go wrong?
- Unrivalled open plan living that flows seamlessly between the indoors and outdoors including two expansive balconies
- City views and panoramic vistas
- 5 spacious bedrooms all with BIRs with the upstairs master bedroom and downstairs guest suite both enjoying ensuites
- 3 modern bathrooms with a 2 person, 1800mm Roca Enamelled metal bathtub in the main bathroom
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel Asko appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop with wok burner and pyrolytic oven, stone benchtops, soft-closing drawers and ample storage
- Off street parking for 6 cars including 2 car carport and single garage with storage area.
- Reverse-cycle, ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Dedicated entry way with large feature entry door
- Spacious and level grassed area plus large swimming pool
- Low maintenance and fully fenced
- Located in a family friendly neighbourhood within the Rainworth State School Catchment
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, a number of public and private schools and public transport.
- Just 6km to the CBD and within walking distance of Mt Coot-tha