This beautifully renovated post-war home is located in the heart of Paddington, desirably positioned within walking distance of Rosalie Village, the Given and Latrobe Terrace cafe precincts as well as Suncorp stadium and Caxton Street.
A large front balcony is the perfect entry to the home. Make your way to the expansive rear deck and you will pass an open plan living/dining and kitchen area as well as four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a large and modern main bathroom. The renovated chef's kitchen features stone bench tops, Blanco appliances and ample storage. The large and level backyard is your own private inner-city oasis, surrounded by lush greenery and boasting a beautiful swimming pool and gazebo.
Presenting a wonderful opportunity for the astute buyer who is looking for the inner-city lifestyle without losing privacy and tranquility, the home also boasts a large downstairs multi-purpose area that includes a massive 3 car garage and boasts the versatility to be used however your heart desires, currently utilised as a media room. Prime Paddington opportunities such as this do not last long!
- Level 546m2 block
- Large open plan living
- Polished hardwood flooring
- Renovated chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Blanco appliances and ample storage
- 4 spacious bedrooms serviced by the modern main bathroom that includes a shower, bath and separate toilet/ powder room.
- Expansive front patio and rear deck
- Level backyard with large grassed area, swimming pool and gazebo
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- 58m2 multi-purpose area downstairs with internal staircase
- Garage with space for 3 cars
- 5000L water tank
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport
- Close to Rosalie Village, Suncorp Stadium and the Given and Latrobe Terrace cafe precincts
- Located in the Milton State School Catchment