Proudly sitting on the high side of one of Auchenflower's most prestigious streets this traditional home enjoys stunning city views from the front balcony and a beautiful outlook towards Mt Coot-tha at the rear. The property has been lovingly maintained and is ideally located close to shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, hospitals and public transport.
Entry is via the large double garage or the central front verandah. The spacious and open living area has been thoughtfully designed to flow through to the modern kitchen, alfresco dining area and out to the backyard and resort style pool. A 4th bedroom is also found on this level as well as a second bathroom making it ideal for guests.
Upstairs are three large bedrooms all with built-in robes. The master bedroom has ensuited access to a grand main bathroom and French doors leading to the front verandah. Boasting a beautiful easterly aspect the front verandah is the perfect place to soak in the morning sun as well as the stunning city views.
Located in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood, boasting beautiful character features and surrounded by lovingly manicured gardens this home is a desirable inner-city offering.
- Freehold home on 405m2
- Circa 1990
- Stunning city views
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances, two drawer dishwasher and stone bench tops
- Thoughtfully designed to have living, dining and kitchen all flow out to the backyard and pool on the same level
- 3 large bedrooms upstairs with ensuited access to the main bathroom from the master bedroom
- 4th bedroom downstairs with a separate bathroom
- Access to a balcony via French doors from 3 of the 4 bedrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Large 2 car garage with storage
- Ample windows and doors to allow the home to be flooded with light and cool breezes
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, hospitals and public transport