This 4 bedroom 1970's home sits in a quiet, elevated position on 488m2 of land. With infinite possibilities the property presents as an impeccable opportunity to live in, renovate, bulldoze and build your dream home (STCA) or land bank for future. Whether you are a first home buyer, owner occupier, builder, investor or developer this rare opportunity is sure to excite.
Having been lovingly maintained by the same family for over 40 years the home boasts a spacious and open floorplan flowing from the rear yard out to the front balcony that enjoys a beautiful outlook over the suburb. Downstairs houses a second living area and fourth bedroom with its own bathroom making it a excellent opportunity for separate living.
If you are looking to get your hands on a prime block of land in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs, just 3.5km from the CBD, you cannot look past the truly exceptional opportunity on offer at 24 Realm Street, Auchenflower.
- Elevated 488m2 block that enjoys a lovely outlook over the suburb
- 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with the 4th bedroom downstairs allowing for the possibility of separate living
- Infinite potential to either live in, renovate, bulldoze and build your dream home or land bank for future development
- Rainworth State School Catchment
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, school and public transport
- 3.5km from Brisbane CBD