Presenting a rare and distinctive opportunity, this 4 bedroom home sits on a sizeable 810m2 with uninterrupted city views on one of Paddington's most distinguished streets. With amazing potential the property could be lived in as is or used as the base for your dream home.
From the moment you step through the front door you will be romanced by the imposing city views, soaring ornate ceilings, rare WA hardwood timber flooring, classic picture rails and the beautiful green surrounds.
The thoughtful layout sees the spacious living area flow on to the rear balcony. Perfectly positioned, overlooking the yard it is the optimum place to have the whole family together, taking in the views and making the most of the large terraced backyard.
Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes and walking distance to Paddington's famous Latrobe Tce and Rosalie cafe precincts whilst also being close to schools, shops and public transport, you will not find a better location to call home.
- Uninterrupted city views
- Beautiful character features including hardwood flooring, picture rails and soaring ornate ceilings
- A renovated chef's kitchen outfitted with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Large terraced backyard with well-maintained gardens and a beautiful Poinciana tree
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus a large study including a master bedroom with bay window and a lower level bedroom with direct external access, perfect for use as a home office
- 2 bathrooms including an award winning master bathroom with luxury finishes, spa bath and bidet toilet
- 1 car garage plus off street parking for a further two cars
- Back2Base security system
- Under stair storage and cellar
- Laundry with ample storage
- Walking distance to Latrobe Terrace and Rosalie Village
- Close to shops, schools, restaurants and public transport