This modern family home, perched atop a flood free 431m2, provides for the ultimate in lifestyle, convenience and functional yet stylish living. High ceilings and large bi-fold doors allow for an incredible sense of space with a flow on effect from the kitchen through to pool making it the perfect home for both relaxing and entertaining. Lush greenery, a resort style pool and expansive decking create your own private oasis just 7km from the CBD.
At the heart of the main living area is the stylish chef's kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and an expansive butler's pantry. A master bedroom of grand proportions with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite plus a further three bedrooms with built-in robes comprise the accommodation of the home. Here you will also find a large landing area - perfect for a second living area. With a further two living areas on the ground floor there is plenty of opportunity to add a fifth bedroom.
An added draw card is the unbeatable location; just 200m to shops, restaurants and cafes; 600m to the park and Oxley Creek and 700m to Sherwood State School, this home ticks all the boxes.
- 431m2 block that is not flood affected
- A grand entry hallway with two bonus living areas on either side, one of which is large enough to be easily turned in to a 5th bedroom
- Professional landscaping designed for privacy
- Vast open plan living areas with expansive outdoor entertaining and a resort style pool
- Chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Large master suite with WIR and luxurious ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms with BIRs, serviced by the modern main bathroom.
- 5000L water tank storage and 3kw solar power
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Security system
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport, parks and schools