11/29 Alpha Street Taringa
Contact agent for details
FRESHENED UP & READY TO MOVE IN
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment with new carpet and fresh paint offers a great opportunity to move in with nothing left to do. Combine this with unbeatable amenities in the impressive "Fresh Apartments" complex including two pools, gym facilities, secure parking, lift access, intercom security, an on-site manager and professionally landscaped grounds, the resort-style property presents as a true inner city oasis.
Thoughtfully designed with versatility in mind, the central open plan living area flows out to the expansive balcony and separates the two bedrooms making the property perfect for couples, families, singles, students or downsizers. Both bedrooms also have direct access to the balcony with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk-in robe and the second bedroom featuring a large built-in robe.
A location unmatched, close to The University of Queensland, Toowong Village and public transport all just 4km from the CBD, this modern two bedroom apartment presents an excellent opportunity for an owner occupier or investor.
- Expansive balcony with private leafy outlook
- Stone's throw to Perrin Park
- Brand new carpet and fresh paint throughout
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite
- Second bedroom that is separate from the master and boasts a large built-in robe
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Secure lock up car space
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Built-in study nook
- Secure complex with two pools, gym, on-site manager, intercom system, lift access and dual
- Close to The University of Queensland, Toowong Village, shops, restaurants, cafes, public
transport and 4km to the CBD
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.